Registration is now live to attend service on June 14th at 11am. Due to the building constraints and out of respect to the social distancing guidelines, space and seating is limited.
Registration is now live to attend service on June 14th at 11am. Due to the building constraints and out of respect to the social distancing guidelines, space and seating is limited. Please register ASAP at: https://bit.ly/HarvestJune14
Pastor Paul helps layout the timeline as well as exhort the believer to live a victorious life in this season of unsettledness. In regards to re-opening and resuming services and studies at Harvest, here is our tentative timeline. With all that is going on, these are all subject to change. So be sure to check the website, social media, and the Harvest Connect email for any updates.
Harvest Re-Opening – Starting on June 7th, there will be an in-person service at Harvest at 11am. This is going to be an adult only service, and there will not be any childcare or children’s ministry available. RSVP is required for ALL people planning on attending. You can do so at this link starting on Monday June 1st at 9am: https://bit.ly/HarvestJune7
Summer Prayer – Starting on June 10th we will have hosting our summer prayer at 7pm at Harvest. Join us throughout the summer as we gather to pray. We will be studying several passages of scripture that teach about prayer and spend some time praying. We will have some light snacks and refreshments available. There is no childcare provided.
Harvest Youth Group – Starting on June 7th, Harvest Youth will begin to meet together again in person at Ryan and Kacie Miller’s home. They will be meeting outside for discussion and games. There won’t be any food or snacks provided, and they will be encouraging distancing. Youth Group will meet at 4-5:30pm at 2010 Traders Xing, Fort Wayne, IN 46845.
Harvest Kids – The Harvest Kid’s team is hard at working planning on preparing for the children’s ministry. We don’t have a specific date on relaunching the full programming, but we will have updates for you asap! Stay tuned to the website, Facebook page, and Harvest Connect Email.
Harvest Connect – If you aren’t reaching our email updates, please sign up at: https://harvestfellowship.com/connect/
As restrictions are lessened or even lifted, please know that the elders at Harvest will continue to pray and seek ways to open ministry earlier. As ministry begins to re-open at Harvest fellowship, please be reminded to follow all state social distancing and mitigation guidelines.
Weekend Worship Services Onsite: July 4
• We will continue to live stream our services with the anticipation of gathering together again onsite on July 4th.
• Families are encouraged to start gathering as small groups in homes with others (as you feel comfortable to do so) in order to share in the Sunday worship experience together. If you would like to open up your home, or learn about homes where you can join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Groups: May 10
• Home Groups are encouraged to start meeting weekly in homes (or through Zoom) starting the week of May 10th. If you would like to be a part of a home group, please contact Craig Nickols email@example.com
Saturday Prayer Breakfasts: May 24
• Prayer Breakfasts for both men and women will resume on May 24th at the church. Contact the church for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Harvest Youth: July 4
• Harvest Youth will resume ministry on July 4th. Contact Ryan Miller is you have any questions. email@example.com
Harvest Kids: August 2
• Harvest Kids and Harvest Friends will resume ministry on the first Sunday in August. Contact Jennifer Rice with any questions. Jennifer@harvestfellowship.com
Do you have a need in this season? Would you like to meet someone else’s need? If so, please fill out this form so we can connect you to receive and provide ministry and support.
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.
1 Peter 4:10
Please use this form and we will help coordinate any needs that come up.
COVID Update September 14, 2020
Harvest Fellowship now gathers onsite for all worship services: Saturdays 6:00pm, Sundays 9:00 & 11:00am.
Livestream is available HERE. We cannot ensure adequate space for social distancing within our church facility, but we have provided additional overflow seating. Please consider wearing a mask and joining us.
Our Guidelines: Weekend Worship
- Please maintain a safe social distance and wear a face covering (adults and kids 9 years and older) while in common areas within the church building.
- We ask that you wear a mask while inside Harvest Fellowship.
- Because of the trending data showing a decrease in COVID-19 cases in Indiana, a decision was made to allow seating to be arranged as it was pre-COVID. If you are uncomfortable with the close proximity of others, you may choose the overflow seating downstairs, the balcony or participate online.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available throughout the facility.
- Harvest is professionally cleaned each week by Phoenix 4 using an intense UV-Sanitation System that eliminates the Corona virus as well as other viruses, mold, harmful germs and bacteria on all hard surfaces, carpets and hard to reach areas.
- Harvest Kids Ministry is available for both Sunday morning services. Children are a gift from the Lord (Psalm 127:3) and we are glad for families to join us together in the sanctuary or any overflow spaces if preferred.
- Please consider honoring Christ as we serve and care for the needs of others. Some consider wearing a mask an essential guard against the virus while others see wearing a mask as unnecessary and restrictive. We ask that all wear masks out of consideration and love. Romans 14:13 (ESV) reads, “Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother.” Listen to a recent message by Pastor Paul Mowery that addresses the importance of unity within the Body of Christ. Unity in the Midst of a Pandemic (link).
- As has always been the case, before leaving home, we ask you to self-screen to confirm no signs of illness, paying particular attention during this season to symptoms associated with COVID-19. We ask that you do not come to Harvest if you are experiencing the following symptoms: persistent cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fever, chills, shaking, body aches; headache or sore throat; and/or loss of taste or smell.
Our Guidelines: Midweek Prayer and Other Ministry Meetings
- While inside of the church building, we are asking that all wear a face covering in larger meetings where social distancing cannot be maintained. We are asking that all ministry teams as well as outside groups using the church to follow our current guidelines for both adults and youth/children.
Our Guidelines: What to Do If You Test Positive and Have Recently Attended a Harvest Service or Event
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending a Harvest event, please notify the leader of your ministry or member of the ministry staff. Additionally, as a courtesy to others, please make an effort to notify all individuals you have had close contact with while at church, in a host home, or at an event.
- If you discover that you have been in contact (less than six feet for more than 15 minutes) with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, self-quarantine, and do not attend in-person Harvest gatherings for 14 days from the date of exposure.
For more information on the COVID-19 illness and the latest guidance from federal officials, visit the CDC’s website.