Harvest Connect – July 3rd
One Year on Wallen Rd!
This weekend marks one year in our new facility on Wallen Rd. While we know the building doesn’t define a ministry, we are so thankful for all God has been doing in this season at Harvest. We are thankful for new believers, new friends, ministries that have formed, His provision, and opportunities to serve our neighborhood and church. Will you join us this week in praying for our church, giving thanks for all God is doing in this season, and for more opportunities to love and serve one another.
VBS at Harvest
VBS at Harvest will be on July 11th-15th from 5:30-8pm. This weekend is the last chance to register. If you have not registered, head over to harvestfellowship.com/register to get signed up today!
Summer of Prayer
Join us this Wednesday at 7pm for a time of worship and prayer. Summer prayer will meet each Wednesday through the duration of the summer. There will not be childcare. No midweek prayer on Wednesday July 13th due to VBS at Harvest.
Harvest Men’s Breakfast – July 9th
Join the men of Harvest on Saturday July 9th at 8am for breakfast, a time of prayer, and a devotional.
Women’s Ministry Night – July 29
Join us at Harvest for a summer fellowship night on July 29 at 6 pm. Be sure to sign up at harvestfellowship.com/register.
Are you interested in learning more about being baptized? We are planning a baptism service and church picnic on August 28th. If you are interested in learning more about baptism, we have setup a page on our website http://harvestfellowship.com/baptism where you can learn more.
Serve at Harvest
Are you interested in serving at Harvest? We currently have needs in the following ministries – youth group, VBS, welcome team, meal train, and care team. If you are interested in learning more about serving in any of these areas, please head over to harvestfellowship.com/serve
Harvest Connect – May 4th
Women’s Ministry Small Groups – Starting in May Ladies, would you like to connect with other women in a small group setting? In May, we are initiating several small groups that will meet throughout the week in homes. To learn more or sign up for a group go to harvestfellowship.com/register and click on women’s ministry groups.
Welcome to Harvest – May 15th If you are new to Harvest, or you have never attended a Welcome to Harvest Party, we would love to invite you to learn more about the church and how you can be a part of what is happening. It is a great night to hear from the leadership, ask any questions about the ministry, meet other new families, and learn more about how you can get connected. Childcare is provided for children 5 and under. You can learn more and register at harvestfellowship.com/register
Serve at Harvest – Are you interested in serving at Harvest? We currently have needs in the following ministries – youth group, VBS, welcome team, meal train, and care team. If you are interested in learning more about serving in any of these areas, please head over to harvestfellowship.com/serve
Cancellations – Wednesday February 2nd
Due to the winter weather, we will be cancelling our Women’s Bible study and Midweek Service for Wednesday February 2nd. We will resume both of those on February 9th. Have a safe rest of the week.
Welcome to Harvest RESCHEDULED
Good morning church, due to the weather we will be rescheduling the Welcome to Harvest event scheduled for today for sometime in February. We will send an email out and post on social media the future date.
Have a great weekend!
Service Times and Info for January 1-8th 2022
Here is a quick reminder of a few service times and changes to our normal ministry weekly calendar.
There will NOT be Saturday Night service on Saturday January 1st 2022. We will resume Saturday night service on January 8th.
Normal Sunday morning services on January 2nd at 9 & 11am.
Midweek Service will resume on Wednesday January 5th at 7pm with a study in the book of Deuteronomy.
For up to date info, you can visit our calendar at https://harvest.churchcenter.com/calendar
Harvest on Wallen Move Date!
If you didn’t hear this past weekend, we are starting our weekend services on our new Wallen Road location on Saturday July 3rd and Sunday July 4th!! Service times will remain at 6pm on Saturday and 9 & 11am on Sunday mornings. Harvest Friends is making a time change to 11am for their services. They are starting the lesson series “Closer to God.”
We are going to have some work to do over the next several months, and there will be some cables running on the floor, tables setup inside the sanctuary, and cameras throughout. Just be sure to watch your step!
Also, we will NOT have any coffee available on Saturday July 3rd or Sunday July 4th! We are still getting our coffee machines hooked up and will not be able to have brewed coffee. We will have some available the following weekend.
The new address is: 1001 W. Wallen Rd. Fort Wayne, IN 46825. For directions click here.
Harvest on Wallen Road!!
Harvest-On-Wallen has officially commenced!
We’re excited to announce that we’ve reached an agreement to acquire our new building located on 1001 W. Wallen Rd. The Lord is faithful!
While the move-in date is yet to be determined, we want all of you to share in the excitement at every step along this journey. Help us kick things off Sunday, June 13 at an open house where you can tour our new building and learn how to get involved
• Open House 5-8p on Wallen Rd.
• Church Wide Meeting at 6p
• Summer Of Service kickoff program
Learn more about the Summer of Service and sign up to serve here.
COVID Update April 29th 2021
With the governor lifting the mask mandate a few weeks ago, Harvest will no longer be requiring masks. With that said, if you would like to attend and wear a mask, we would love to have you! Due to the size of our building, we cannot really ensure social distancing, but we are doing our best to sanitize, clean, and use updated air filtration techniques to help ensure we are doing the best we can to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Harvest Fellowship continues to gather onsite for all worship services: Saturdays 6:00pm, Sundays 9:00 & 11:00am.
Livestream is also available HERE. We cannot ensure adequate space for social distancing within our church facility, but we have provided additional overflow seating.
Our Guidelines: Weekend Worship
- If desired, masks and hand sanitizer are available throughout the facility.
- Harvest is professionally cleaned each week by Phoenix 4 using an intense UV-Sanitation System that eliminates the Corona virus as well as other viruses, mold, harmful germs and bacteria on all hard surfaces, carpets and hard to reach areas.
- Harvest Kids Ministry is available for both Sunday morning services. Children are a gift from the Lord (Psalm 127:3) and we are glad for families to join us together in the sanctuary or any overflow spaces if preferred.
- Please consider honoring Christ as we serve and care for the needs of others. Some consider wearing a mask an essential guard against the virus while others see wearing a mask as unnecessary and restrictive. Listen to a recent message by Pastor Paul Mowery that addresses the importance of unity within the Body of Christ. Unity in the Midst of a Pandemic (link).
- As has always been the case, before leaving home, we ask you to self-screen to confirm no signs of illness, paying particular attention during this season to symptoms associated with COVID-19. We ask that you do not come to Harvest if you are experiencing the following symptoms: persistent cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fever, chills, shaking, body aches; headache or sore throat; and/or loss of taste or smell.
Our Guidelines: Midweek Prayer and Other Ministry Meetings
- We are asking that all ministry teams as well as outside groups using the church to follow our current guidelines for both adults and youth/children.
Our Guidelines: What to Do If You Test Positive and Have Recently Attended a Harvest Service or Event
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending a Harvest event, please notify the leader of your ministry or member of the ministry staff. Additionally, as a courtesy to others, please make an effort to notify all individuals you have had close contact with while at church, in a host home, or at an event.
- If you discover that you have been in contact (less than six feet for more than 15 minutes) with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, self-quarantine, and do not attend in-person Harvest gatherings for 14 days from the date of exposure.
For more information on the COVID-19 illness and the latest guidance from federal officials, visit the CDC’s website.
Harvest Connect – March 21st
Harvest Building Update – Join us on Sunday March 28th at 6pm as we come together as a church family to discuss the future of Harvest, potential building plans, and how you can play a part! If you can’t make it you can stream on our website, YouTube, or Facebook.
Women’s Retreat – April 16-17th at Oakwood Resort. Come discover what it means to be an empowered woman in Christ – a woman who desires to surrender her will to God and allow Him to work in and through her to reach a lost world. You can learn more and register here.
Good Friday Service – Join us on April 2nd for our Good Friday Service. We will have a time of worship and a message to prepare our hearts for Easter Sunday. Childcare will be provided for ages 5 and under. If you could register your family to give us a headcount that would be so helpful! You can register here.
Harvest Safety Team – Are you interested in helping serve on our safety team? If you have any interest, or have specific training or certifications, we would love to have you join the team. You can signup here.
Sunday – March 21st
Church Services – 9am & 11am
Harvest Kids – 9am & 11am
Harvest Youth Group – 4:30pm
Women’s Bible Study – 6:30pm
Midweek Prayer – 7pm
Saturday Night Service – 6pm
Sunday – March 28th
Church Services – 9am & 11am
Harvest Kids – 9am & 11am
Harvest Youth Group – 4:30pm
Building Update Meeting – 6pm