Registration is now live to attend service on June 14th at 11am. Due to the building constraints and out of respect to the social distancing guidelines, space and seating is limited.
Registration is now live to attend service on June 14th at 11am. Due to the building constraints and out of respect to the social distancing guidelines, space and seating is limited. Please register ASAP at: https://bit.ly/HarvestJune14
Pastor Paul helps layout the timeline as well as exhort the believer to live a victorious life in this season of unsettledness. In regards to re-opening and resuming services and studies at Harvest, here is our tentative timeline. With all that is going on, these are all subject to change. So be sure to check the website, social media, and the Harvest Connect email for any updates.
Harvest Re-Opening – Starting on June 7th, there will be an in-person service at Harvest at 11am. This is going to be an adult only service, and there will not be any childcare or children’s ministry available. RSVP is required for ALL people planning on attending. You can do so at this link starting on Monday June 1st at 9am: https://bit.ly/HarvestJune7
Summer Prayer – Starting on June 10th we will have hosting our summer prayer at 7pm at Harvest. Join us throughout the summer as we gather to pray. We will be studying several passages of scripture that teach about prayer and spend some time praying. We will have some light snacks and refreshments available. There is no childcare provided.
Harvest Youth Group – Starting on June 7th, Harvest Youth will begin to meet together again in person at Ryan and Kacie Miller’s home. They will be meeting outside for discussion and games. There won’t be any food or snacks provided, and they will be encouraging distancing. Youth Group will meet at 4-5:30pm at 2010 Traders Xing, Fort Wayne, IN 46845.
Harvest Kids – The Harvest Kid’s team is hard at working planning on preparing for the children’s ministry. We don’t have a specific date on relaunching the full programming, but we will have updates for you asap! Stay tuned to the website, Facebook page, and Harvest Connect Email.
Harvest Connect – If you aren’t reaching our email updates, please sign up at: https://harvestfellowship.com/connect/
As restrictions are lessened or even lifted, please know that the elders at Harvest will continue to pray and seek ways to open ministry earlier. As ministry begins to re-open at Harvest fellowship, please be reminded to follow all state social distancing and mitigation guidelines.
Weekend Worship Services Onsite: July 4
• We will continue to live stream our services with the anticipation of gathering together again onsite on July 4th.
• Families are encouraged to start gathering as small groups in homes with others (as you feel comfortable to do so) in order to share in the Sunday worship experience together. If you would like to open up your home, or learn about homes where you can join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Groups: May 10
• Home Groups are encouraged to start meeting weekly in homes (or through Zoom) starting the week of May 10th. If you would like to be a part of a home group, please contact Craig Nickols email@example.com
Saturday Prayer Breakfasts: May 24
• Prayer Breakfasts for both men and women will resume on May 24th at the church. Contact the church for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Harvest Youth: July 4
• Harvest Youth will resume ministry on July 4th. Contact Ryan Miller is you have any questions. email@example.com
Harvest Kids: August 2
• Harvest Kids and Harvest Friends will resume ministry on the first Sunday in August. Contact Jennifer Rice with any questions. Jennifer@harvestfellowship.com
Do you have a need in this season? Would you like to meet someone else’s need? If so, please fill out this form so we can connect you to receive and provide ministry and support.
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.
1 Peter 4:10
Please use this form and we will help coordinate any needs that come up.