COVID Update April 29th 2021
With the governor lifting the mask mandate a few weeks ago, Harvest will no longer be requiring masks. With that said, if you would like to attend and wear a mask, we would love to have you! Due to the size of our building, we cannot really ensure social distancing, but we are doing our best to sanitize, clean, and use updated air filtration techniques to help ensure we are doing the best we can to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Harvest Fellowship continues to gather onsite for all worship services: Saturdays 6:00pm, Sundays 9:00 & 11:00am.
Livestream is also available HERE. We cannot ensure adequate space for social distancing within our church facility, but we have provided additional overflow seating.
Our Guidelines: Weekend Worship
- If desired, masks and hand sanitizer are available throughout the facility.
- Harvest is professionally cleaned each week by Phoenix 4 using an intense UV-Sanitation System that eliminates the Corona virus as well as other viruses, mold, harmful germs and bacteria on all hard surfaces, carpets and hard to reach areas.
- Harvest Kids Ministry is available for both Sunday morning services. Children are a gift from the Lord (Psalm 127:3) and we are glad for families to join us together in the sanctuary or any overflow spaces if preferred.
- Please consider honoring Christ as we serve and care for the needs of others. Some consider wearing a mask an essential guard against the virus while others see wearing a mask as unnecessary and restrictive. Listen to a recent message by Pastor Paul Mowery that addresses the importance of unity within the Body of Christ. Unity in the Midst of a Pandemic (link).
- As has always been the case, before leaving home, we ask you to self-screen to confirm no signs of illness, paying particular attention during this season to symptoms associated with COVID-19. We ask that you do not come to Harvest if you are experiencing the following symptoms: persistent cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fever, chills, shaking, body aches; headache or sore throat; and/or loss of taste or smell.
Our Guidelines: Midweek Prayer and Other Ministry Meetings
- We are asking that all ministry teams as well as outside groups using the church to follow our current guidelines for both adults and youth/children.
Our Guidelines: What to Do If You Test Positive and Have Recently Attended a Harvest Service or Event
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending a Harvest event, please notify the leader of your ministry or member of the ministry staff. Additionally, as a courtesy to others, please make an effort to notify all individuals you have had close contact with while at church, in a host home, or at an event.
- If you discover that you have been in contact (less than six feet for more than 15 minutes) with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, self-quarantine, and do not attend in-person Harvest gatherings for 14 days from the date of exposure.
For more information on the COVID-19 illness and the latest guidance from federal officials, visit the CDC’s website.