As restrictions are lessened or even lifted, please know that the elders at Harvest will continue to pray and seek ways to open ministry earlier. As ministry begins to re-open at Harvest fellowship, please be reminded to follow all state social distancing and mitigation guidelines.
Weekend Worship Services Onsite: July 4
• We will continue to live stream our services with the anticipation of gathering together again onsite on July 4th.
• Families are encouraged to start gathering as small groups in homes with others (as you feel comfortable to do so) in order to share in the Sunday worship experience together. If you would like to open up your home, or learn about homes where you can join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Groups: May 10
• Home Groups are encouraged to start meeting weekly in homes (or through Zoom) starting the week of May 10th. If you would like to be a part of a home group, please contact Craig Nickols email@example.com
Saturday Prayer Breakfasts: May 24
• Prayer Breakfasts for both men and women will resume on May 24th at the church. Contact the church for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Harvest Youth: July 4
• Harvest Youth will resume ministry on July 4th. Contact Ryan Miller is you have any questions. email@example.com
Harvest Kids: August 2
• Harvest Kids and Harvest Friends will resume ministry on the first Sunday in August. Contact Jennifer Rice with any questions. Jennifer@harvestfellowship.com